The Dore Group Real Estate Valuation and Consultation, and The London Group Realty Advisors Join Hands
From time to time we “tweak” our spectrum of services and affiliations in a response to client needs and changing market conditions. The Dore Group and The London Group Realty Advisors are pleased to announce our strategic alliance to create a premiere blend of real estate services. While distinct in the services that we offer, we are responding to a compelling interest on the part of our clients to incorporate strategic real estate development advisory services as a distinct product line including market research, feasibility studies and financial pro forma analysis.
Why are We Doing this?
We have chosen to align with The London Group for these overarching reasons:
- The London Group is “top of the stack” in terms of offering the top quality economic, financial and forensic market studies and analysis.
- They are multi-dimensional, with private and public sector qualifications in all forms of land uses, including investment, commercial office, retail, hotel, industrial and land.
- They have substantial litigation/expert witness qualifications and experience, which compliments an important service of The Dore Group.
- Gary London and Nathan Moeder are “go to” public speakers providing unique perspectives on all aspects in real estate.
- There is a long standing business relationship already invested between firm Principals Lance Dore and Gary London, going back 25 years.
Our goal is to blend these services such that The London’s Group’s strategic investment and development clients benefit from the “value add” of the Dore Groups deep valuation expertise. The Dore Group’s clients who retain us for valuation and real estate consultation will benefit from the London Group’s in-depth Market & Feasibility, Economic Studies, and long standing real estate expertise to provide the most complete and highest quality service for acquisitions, dispositions, debt/equity placements, finance and litigation support.
Areas of Collaborative Expertise
Here are the areas which we expect to provide collaborative services:
- Litigation Support: Combining real estate valuation with strategic consulting positions us as expert witnesses on Eminent Domain, project feasibility, venture, construction defect, real estate management, forensic damages and land use disputes
- Appraisal & Valuation: Beyond our “traditional” line of services in our respective practices, we view this collaboration as an opportunity to provide services beyond valuation, including prospective uses of properties and values to be derived from future real estate development.
- Asset Valuation: There is a valuation component to appraisals, but more and more there is a “what do I do with this asset” component, including disposition strategies, repositioning and repurposing of the asset. This is a potent example of how our collaboration can optimally serve our clients who own and investment in real estate property and assets.
Need More Information?
Visit The London Group web site at www.londongroup.com
Or contact Gary London directly at: 619.269.4010
The Dore Group Spectrum of Services
Real Estate Valuation, Highest and Best Use Analysis, Sensitivity Analysis, Lease Audits, and Litigation Support
Very best regards,
Lance W. Dore, MAI, FRICS – Principal, The Dore Group
Gary London and Nathan Moeder – Principals, The London Group
Lance W. Doré MAI, FRICS – President
The Doré Group | International Real Estate Consultation and Forensic Valuation
945 Fourth Avenue | Suite 310 | San Diego, CA 92101
Office: +1 (619) 933-5040 | Direct +1 (619) 933-9450