In June of 2014, the Dore Group was pleased to welcome Amy Edwards as Managing Director with the firm.
Amy is a graduate of Purdue University, completing a Bachelor of Arts in Business Management with emphasis in Spanish and International Business, and has 10 years of appraisal and consulting experience. Prior to serving as Managing Director for The Doré Group, she was a Director with Cushman & Wakefield Inc., where she was responsible for valuation services and business development within the Agribusiness, Natural Resources & Energy Specialty Practice Group. In this capacity, Amy assisted clients with valuation, appraisal management, appraisal review, and consulting services for a wide array of complex properties across the United States and Latin America.
Amy has special expertise in the following property types:
- Solar & Wind
- Water Rights
- Agricultural Properties
- Avocado Groves
- Citrus & Stone Fruit
- Truck Crops
- Sand, Gravel & Aggregate Quarries
- Environmentally Sensitive Lands
- Conservation Easements
- Mitigation Lands
- Open Space Corridors
She was directly involved with the following high profile assignments:
- Antelope Valley Solar Project
- Palo Verde Irrigation District – Water Rights Valuation
- Semitropic/Antelope Valley Water Bank
- Travis Air Force Base – Solar Development Project
- Baja Marine Fisheries Valuation
- Rice Canyon and Witch Creek Fire Damages
- Gerawan Farms Valuation
- Limoneira Company Valuation
We are all excited about the professional qualifications that Amy brings to The Dore Group and very much look forward to working with her on the many exciting projects in the pipeline.